Friday, August 7, 2009

Here I am at Midnight

Okay, so here I am at midnight posting my first message on my first blog. My cat is on my desk - in my way as usual. I have to keep pushing him out of my line of vision. Tonight I have sewn curtains for my 15 year old daughter's window, and started this blog, and now I should be sleeping, but no! I have to post my first blog message! Or is it called a post? Do you post a post?

Life is an accident? Yes, that is the name of my blog. I wanted to name it "The Accidental Tourist" which is the name of my little shop on Etsy.com, but the name was already taken. Apparently there are others who enjoyed that book as much as I did. However, I like the name I've chosen - I think it fits me. I actually don't believe life is an accident; I believe life is what we make it. I'm working at making something of mine while I'm making art.

No comments:

Post a Comment