Monday, August 31, 2009

Pretty Sneaky...


I have always loved a good scare. I love scaring people, and I love it when someone is actually able to scare me. Especially since I don't scare easily. However, this new found addiction I have - Etsy - has lead me to discover a new way of sneaking up on someone! It's called the "Sneak Attack" and it's so darn cool I can't stand it!

Here's how it works. There is a guy, Michael Phipps, who got a bunch of other Etsy sellers together one day and they all bought a bunch of stuff from another Etsy seller who wasn't expecting it! In other words, one day this seller had lots of stuff for sale but had barely sold anything, and the next day they checked their email and all of a sudden BAM! their inbox was full of sales! How cool is that??? Now they hold Sneak Attacks on a regular basis. I'm going to go broke because I feel I need to purchase something during each one! I can't keep doing that.

If you want to join the fun, go to: http://www.handmademovement.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment